Anything is Possible
There are innumerable ways to tailor your uniform to fit your specific needs. Maybe you'd like a specific button, or cording on a specific location. Perhaps you would prefer 3-quarter length sleeves or a convenient breast pocket. Don't forget – we are making your order just for you. Go ahead, create exactly the uniform you want to wear.
The options are unlimited and can be tailored for your budget and needs.
Promote your brand with Complete personalized Service.
- Promote your brand with Complete personalized Service.
- Build your identity. Build your Team. Build your Business
- Stand out from the Crowd, -- Add your unique Company Logo, or brand your Uniform. Choose from any of the Custom Made personalization Services.
1. You provide us a logo or artwork. You can email us your artwork to email@example.com in one of the following formats (BMP, JPEG, TIFF, EPG, CRL, ILL or EPS). (if we provide the email link like these then bots read and send the spam message how to avoid it?)
2. Your artwork must be digitized, which is a one-time process that formats your artwork so that the embroidery machine's computer can read it
3. Once an order is in process we provide a stitch out of your embroidered logo for your approval. We will not commence an embroidery job until you are satisfied with the quality of the stitch out and you have confirmed colors and placement of the artwork, for placement please refer the diagram below.
4. Kapalie Uniforms uses high quality embroidery thread and backing and we take pride in meeting our client's embroidery expectations.
1. Provide us the design and choose the position on the garment, we will setup the Design.
2. Approve the color
3. Need Approval of the Sample Provided.
Choose your Position on the Garment:
Please provide Clear Instruction
To ensure accuracy and quality of finished goods, we would suggest to give us complete details on face to face interaction or Email explained and confirmed over call.
Personlaised Garments are non Returnable and we recommend that you sample and try Garments for fit, before actual Production.
Don’t Forget to Send your Original ARTWORK.